Trevina and Andrew were married on a beautiful summer day June 4th, 2022 at the Sunken Meadow Pavilion in Long Island, New York. The couple chose to have a Coptic Christian ceremony, which is a traditional Egyptian wedding ceremony. The ceremony was held St Abraam Coptic Orthodox Church in Woodbury NY.
Trevina and Andrew were both radiant on their wedding day. Trevina wore the most stunning white gown , and Andrew looked dapper in his black tuxedo. The couple exchanged vows in front of their family and friends, and they were pronounced husband and wife.
After the ceremony, the guests enjoyed a reception on the pavilion's boardwalk. The reception was decorated with white flowers and twinkling lights, and it had a festive atmosphere.
Our bride, Trevina is event planner (Trevina Tadros Inc), so they planned their whole wedding with great detail. They worked with a talented team of vendors to create a wedding that was both beautiful and meaningful. The food was delicious, the music was lively, and the dancing was all night long.
Trevina and Andrew's wedding was a perfect day for a perfect couple. They are now happily married, and they are looking forward to starting their new life together.
Here are some of the vendors that Trevina and Andrew worked with to create their dream wedding:
- Venue: Sunken Meadow Pavilion (@Pavilionatsunkenmeadow/@lessingswedding)
- Church: St Abraam Coptic Orthodox Church
- Wedding Planner: Trevina Tadros Inc (@TrevinaTadrosinc)
- Bride: Trevina
- Groom: Andrew
- Make Up Arist: Emilyn Elaine (@EmilynElaine)/ Makeup with Kiki LLC (@makeupwithkiki)
- Bride's Hair: Nikki Brenton (@sincerelysomethingborrowed)
- Video: AG Chronicles (@AG_Chronicles)
- Catering: Lessings Weddings (@lessingsweddings)
- Flowers: Black Dahlia (@blackdahliainc)
- Wedding Dress: Lotus Bridal (@lotusbridal)
- Groom's Tux: Mohan Custom Tailors (@mohan_tailors_
- Live Musician: Dudley Music (@Dudley_Music)
- Oyster Shucker: Oyster XO (@oystersxo)
- Limo: Ultimate Class Limo (@Ultimateclasslimo)
- DJ: Tommy's Tune (@DJTommystunes)
- Rentals: Taylor Creative (@taylorcreativeinc)
If you are planning a wedding, I highly recommend checking out the Sunken Meadow Pavilion. It is a beautiful venue with beautiful areas for photos and can host a great evening. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.
I also recommend working with a talented team of vendors like Trevina did, including her own event coordinating company Trevina Tadros. This will help you create a wedding that is both beautiful and meaningful.